This Service Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the relationship of DediSpot.com (the “Service Provider”), its systems and resources (the “Service”), and any entity that is explicitly granted use of the Service (the “Subscriber”).
2. Acceptance and Assignment
The Subscriber shall indicate acceptance of this Agreement in the course of submitting an order to the Service Provider through the Service Provider’s electronic order form or by accessing the Service. The Service Provider shall indicate acceptance of this Agreement by sending confirmation of the order to the Subscriber by electronic mail. The Subscriber may not assign rights or delegate duties assumed by acceptance of this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Service Provider, and any attempted assignment or delegation without such consent shall be void.
The Service Provider shall provide access to the Services paid for/ by the Subscriber expressly for the use of the Subscriber, to include maintenance of the underlying hardware and network infrastructure necessary to connect the Service to the Internet and a password to support authentication during the use of the Service. The Subscriber shall not obtain any right or title in any equipment or software belonging to the Service Provider or any third parties whose equipment the Service Provider may utilise to provide the Service. During the term of this Agreement, and conditioned upon full payment of fees, the Service Provider grants to the Subscriber a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Service solely in accordance with this Agreement and the guidelines set forth in the Acceptable Use Policy.
4. Invoicing, Payments and Refunds
The Service Provider shall send an invoice to the Subscriber by electronic mail for any applicable fees related to administration, setup, upgrades, and use of the Service. Administrative, setup, and upgrade fees shall be due at the time that they are assessed. All recurring service fees shall be due in advance of the billing period incurred and any applicable overage charges relating to use of the Service shall be due at the end of the billing period in which such charges are incurred.
4.2 Payment Forms
The Subscriber agrees to pay all fees invoiced by the Service Provider via Bitcoin, Perfect Money or PayPal transaction. The Service Provider may, at its sole discretion, accept alternate forms of payment.
Where the Subscriber has elected to automatically transact payments made to the Service Provider, the invoice sent to the Subscriber by electronic mail shall also service as the Subscriber’s receipt of payment. Where the Subscriber has not elected to automatically transact payments made to the Service Provider or in the event that an automatically-transacted payment should fail, the Subscriber shall promptly pay any invoiced charges to the Service Provider prior to the invoice due date. Refund is provided only if services are surrendered or cancelled within 24Hours and the client has not uploaded over 25 GB. After 24 Hours no refund will be provided under any circumstances. We reserve right to deny refund to any client if we do not find the reason satisfactory. A Processing fee of 5$ will be charged.
5. Term and Termination
This agreement shall remain in effect until notice of termination is provided by the Subscriber or Service Provider. This Agreement and the Subscriber’s access to the Service shall terminate as follows:
- The Subscriber may terminate at the end of the present billing cycle.
- The Service Provider may terminate with thirty (30) days prior notice.
- The Service Provider may terminate with fifteen (15) days prior to the notice the Subscriber should the Subscriber fail to correct any breach of this Agreement.
- The Service Provider may immediately and without prior notice terminate upon determining, at its sole discretion, that the Subscriber is in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.
- About Torrents, we don’t allow public torrents on our Servers.
- Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
The Subscriber shall indemnify and hold the Service Provider harmless against all third party claims, demands, suits, actions, judgments, losses, costs, damages (direct, indirect, and consequential), attorney’s fees and expenses that the Service Provider may sustain or incur by reason of any breach or alleged breach of any term or condition of this Agreement (including reasonable attorney’s fees) and for any act or omission of the Subscriber or customers of the Subscriber which are in any way related to the Service. While the Service Provider makes reasonable efforts to maintain the Service, many factors are not within the Service Provider’s control. Therefore, the Service Provider does not warrant, and is not responsible for (even if caused by negligence of the Service Provider) any loss of data, delays, non-delivery or miss-delivery of information, lack of access, slow response time, interruptions of the Service, or errors of the Service. Loss, delay or non-delivery of data can be due to but not limited to the Service Provider’s own negligence, viruses, or other third parties. The Subscriber’s data is defined as any data held by the Service Provider and includes account information, web hosting data, email, and domain name services. This disclaimer and waiver shall apply equally to any and all third party providers. The Service Provider makes no warranty to the Subscriber regarding the accuracy of usage statistics, which the Service Provider may provide at its discretion. Further, no advice or information given by any representative of the Service Provider shall create a warranty or serve as an amendment to this agreement.
Information that we collect
- Customer Record: When a User becomes a customer they provide us with their address, email, phone number, and credit card. Users may also provide us with their fax number and company affiliation (together Customer Record).
- Inquiries: When a User contacts us we may ask for information that allows us to contact them, validate the seriousness of their inquiry and request specific information related to the reason they have contacted us (User Inquiry Information).
- Statistical Information: All of our servers collect statistical information such as Users IP addresses, dates Users visit, computers Users are using, and operating system, among other data (Statistical Information).
How we use information that we collect.
Data Retention and security